Red Rock Casino & Spa, Las Vegas, NV
October 20-21, 2013
The primary objective of the 9th Aerospace and Defense Manufacturing Summit is to explore the key aspects and issues related to manufacturing and engineering best practices and their application as business drivers for innovation and growth.
The Summit's program topics have been pinpointed and validated by senior executives from the aerospace and defense manufacturing community as the top critical issues they face.
Key issues for 2013 include:
• Follow That Star – Determining the future of the space industry
• Export Control Reform: Status, Prospects, and (R) Evolution
• Supporting the Warfighter in Challenging Budget Environments
• Multi-Dimensional Diversification in Austere Defense Spending Environments - surviving and thriving when defense budgets are lean
• Solving Engineering Challenges with Nanotechnology - Identifying the benefits of nanomaterials
• Building the Factory of the Future - to guarantee aerospace and defense manufacturing excellence
• Reinforcing the Chains in the Link – Determining strategies to maximize supply chain agility
• Identifying the Next Generation of Big Thinkers – Implementing talent acquisition and workforce development strategies to achieve long-term dividends