Adam Smith Conferences’
Russian & CIS Machine-Building & Engineering Forum
18th – 20th October 2011, Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel
A comprehensive agenda will focus on all the key challenges affecting the industry as a whole, and offer solutions for all its sectors, including:
• Power generation, • Metals & Mining equipment, • Oil & gas equipment, • Cranes, • Construction machinery, • Defence, • Aviation & shipbuilding, • Vehicle manufacturing, • Electrical and consumer appliances, • Agricultural machinery, and Rail.
The forum will offer:
- 40+ OUTSTANDING SPEAKERS, bringing together senior executives from the leading domestic and international machine-building companies, governments, partners, investors and advisers;
- GOVERNMENT REGULATORS’ KEYNOTE SESSION addressing the question of how to improve government tax and tariff regulations to foster a technology-friendly investment climate?
- MACHINE-BUILDING CEO PANEL DEBATE: An operations manual for delivering world-class manufacturing within the domestic environment;
- PANEL DISCUSSION with INTERNATIONAL INDUSTRY LEADERS devoted to improving the investment climate and technology transfer;
- A broad range of CASE STUDIES of joint ventures between leading domestic and global players. What works and how to replicate success stories across the industry sectors;
- E-CONNECT – pre-conference on-line networking tool;
- Networking opportunities and EXTENDED Q&A sessions with leading INTERNATIONAL EXPERTS;
- Sector-specific ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION GROUPS addressing the manufacturers’ individual needs;
- PRE-FORUM SEMINAR - "Lean manufacturing master-class" with acclaimed international engineering gurus.
Where then lie the opportunities for Russian and CIS machine-building plants? What are the global trends and what is their impact in
The Russian & CIS Machine-building & Engineering Forum will address all this and much more.
More details on the event’s website:
Ms Giedre Klimaviciute
+44 20 7017 7444