24th – 25th August 2015 in Melbourne, Australia
Contractor Management Excellence 2015 will discuss challenges present right through the lifecycle of contractor partnership which can often be resolved effectively through careful planning and execution. Minimised risks, transparent communication, and effective implementation of cost effective strategies assist in delivering a successful and mutually beneficial outcome.
Featuring Half-Workshop on:
Performance Based Contracting- Practical strategies to enhance efficiency and productivity
Facilitated by: Milind Kumar, Executive Managing Director of T3PM Group
Featuring the following Expert Regional Speakers and Chairs:
- Chief Executive Officer of Rapid Rail Link
- National WHS and Compliance Manager of Linfox Logistics
- Head of Procurement of Bluescope Steel
- Partner of Baker McKenzie
- Manager Authorised Service Provider Scheme of TasNetworks
- Head of Environment Health and Safety of Siemens
- Hydro Operations Manager of Mightly River Power, NZ
- Head of Engineering and Maintenance (TBC) of Australian Paper
- Senior Project Manager- Major Projects of Townsville City Council
Testimonials from Contractor Management Excellence 2014:
marcus evans forums are focused events with leading speakers, great information and great networking.
Very positive practical solutions presented, with attendees willing to share and help each other with problems.
Being my second time at the event, I thoroughly enjoyed it and the insights into others experiences and coming up cutting edge systems, challenges and processes were great.
For more information about the event, please visit: 3rd Annual Contractor Management Excellence 2015
*For any inquires about the event including how to register please contact:
Tel: +603 2723 6662