27th – 28th August 2015 in Melbourne, Australia
With issues associated with government policies, consumer behavior, environmental restrictions, and international market competition among others, domestic manufacturers need to keep up in order to make themselves relevant in the present marketplace. Unfortunately many challenges are external and cannot be controlled by a manufacturer. However, manufacturers can always take action internally, that is to make necessary changes within their process and operations so as to be worldclass and competitive in the harsh global market.
For Australian manufacturing to strive, thrive and stay alive, now is the time to seize the opportunity to reinvigorate the industry, through continuous improvement processes and innovation. At the Manufacturing Operational Efficiency conference, delegates will gain valuable insights into operational process assessment and improvement, cultural variation and technological advancements to achieve long term and productivity leading to profitability.
Gain Insights into Best Practice Strategies and Techniques Including:
- Diagnosing the root causes behind process inefficiencies that contribute to costly failed manufacturing operations
- Re-engineering manufacturing processes to boost productivity and profitability
- Driving agility, flexibility and rapidity in production through manufacturing data analytics
- Uncovering effective measures towards cost and operational waste reduction techniques for sustainability
- Benefiting from intelligent automation technologies for the cost effective competitive edge
- Unearthing the methods for manpower and product flow integration efficiently to reduce operational cost and time
- Assessing and implementing sophisticated lean manufacturing applications to improve manufacturing processes
Expert Panel Speakers from:
Siemens, USA; Carlton & United Breweries; Kimberly Clark; Visy Industries; Goodman Fielder; Parnell; Fonterra; Amcor Flexibles; Sealed Air Corporation and many more.
For more information about the event, please visit: Manufacturing Operational Excellence
*For any inquires about the event including how to register please contact:
Tel: +603 2723 6662