19 – 20 May, 2014
Sheraton Towers Hotel, Singapore
Juice Asia 2014 – now in its8th year – gives you the latest analysis of supply and demand trends in Asia and their impact on the global juice trade, enabling you to capitalise on the opportunities offered by the region’s increasing production and consumption of juice.
Coming back to Singapore, this year’s conference will enable you to establish your products in Asia’s fast developing juice markets by providing you with expert insight, including case studies from successful companies within the industry.
A key theme this year is a stronger focus on global raw material trade and what it means for your business.
- Harold Koh, CEO, PT Great Giant Pineapple
- Peter Beaven, President, WAPA (World Apple & Pear Association)
- Philippe Chan, Asia Director, Canadean
- Toru Yamasaki, General Manager – Marketing, Kirin Holdings Singapore Pte Ltd
- PhikulTanskul, Regional Director, Flavour & Nutrition, Indochina, SymriseLt
- Sudip Sinha, Vice President, Rabobank India Finance Ltd
- Arya Bahuprigga, Senior Brand Manager, Unilever
- Willem FrederikByloo, Managing Director, Tradex Asia Ltd