Meteodyn will take part to the world’s largest wind energy event in Hamburg (Germany), September 27-30 at booth A1 105.
Nantes, Sept the 23th, 2016 – Meteodyn is a world expert in wind resource assessment, wind farm design and wind power forecasting. Our priority is to be customer responsive and innovative to meet clients and market’s
Indeed, we’ve created a Department specialized in Research, Science and Development. We can rely on a strong team of PhD and engineers in meteorology, statistics, wind energy, forecast systems, IT engineering. To face customers’ requirements and be Research and IT engineering become more and more significant at Meteodyn. We attend world major wind energy conferences, make regularly presentations.
Europe Wind Summit experts have accepted 4 papers from Meteodyn:
- Modelling wind flow in forested area: a parametric study
- Post conversion of Lidar data on complex terrains
- SWIP project - New innovative solutions, components and tools for the integration of wind energy in
urban and peri-urban areas
- Investigation and validation of wake model combinations for large wind farm modelling in neutral
We will explain the full range of services we offer and give software demos on the booth:
- meteodyn WT: wind resource and production assessment – wind farm design and optimization
- meteodyn Forecast: wind production forecast for the coming days, hours, minutes
- tailor-made solutions: custom studies, custom IT systems development