OPEX Week: Business Transformation Europe Summit 2017 (http://bit.ly/2k2ZzYL) isEurope’s leading,17th annual gathering of senior operational excellence executives.This year the conference is focused on the theme ofharnessing the potential of digital and market changes to create the sustainable transformation your business demands.
Over 200 OpEx leadersare gathering at OPEX Week: Business Transformation Europe Summit on 25th-27th April in London to discuss today’s greatest opportunities and challenges in Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data Analytics, Customer Service, Culture, BPM, IoT and more.
Learn how 60+ thought leaders are evolving their strategies around these issues and more, including:
- Jiwanjot Laly, Global Head of Strategy and Transformation, HSBC
- Claus Paulsen, Chief Information Officer, DT Group
- Dr Michael Natusch, Global Head of Artificial Intelligence, Prudential
- Eva Cullen, Head of Delivery Operations, John Lewis
- Simon Holloway, Director of Group Manufacturing, Distribution and Logistics, Specsavers
- Nathan Thompson, Digital and Innovation Director, Volkswagen Financial Services
- Daniel Holladay, Head of Transformation and Continuous Improvement, Vodafone Group
- Katy Minson, Head of Customer Experience Transformation, Alliance Healthcare, Walgreens Boots
- Chris Dalby, Head of Process and Change, Lloyd's of London
At OPEX Week: Business Transformation Europe Summit (http://bit.ly/2k2ZzYL) you have the opportunity to benchmark your strategies and learn from these experts how to create new revenue streams, increase collaboration and drive customer loyalty.
Make your programme 100% relevant with your tailored agenda – the 2017 streams include:
- Process optimisation and the customer experience
- Digital enablers for innovative OpEx
- End-to-end process and sustainable change
- Leveraging digital transformation and Industry 4.0